Saturday, February 26, 2011

Legendary Creatures pt 5

Alright, so I`m home so I had access to all my old D&D books, I went through my AD&D monster manual and knocked out a list of possible Legendary Creatures. Some of the entries on this list are consolidated groupings of similar creatures.  Feel free to let me know if you I think I missed anything.

Giant Ape
Bulette
Chimera
Giant Crocodile
Giant Beetle
Giant Blob, Ooze, Slime
Dinosaur
Dragon
Dragon Turtule
Elemental Giant
Mastodon, Mammoth
Giant, Ettin,Cyclops, Titian,
Giant Gar,Giant Fish
Giant Golem
Gorgon
Greater Griffon
Hydra
Manticore
Deamon (Any big demon or devil)
Greater Minotaur
Giant Worm (Purple Worm)
Remorahz
Roc
Giant Spider, Giant Scorpion
Giant Shark
Greater Shambling Mound
Giant Serpent
Giant Squid, Kraken
Treant
Great Troll
Great Ogre
Whale,
Wyvern (Probably stick in with Dragon)
Yeti 

So yeah, I`m going to break this list down into individual entries and go from there.
(I`m watching Jurassic Park 3 right now, very inspirational). 

No comments:

Post a Comment