Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What Im Doing

As usual I am jugging around alot of projects.

My gaming group recently played through the Pathfinder Carrion Hill module. It was pretty fun, and I did alot of extra work fleshing the city out and changing things around. So I want to post a map or two and some of the extra game material or modifications I made.

A crazy idea I originally had when I looked at the Carrion Hill module was making it set in WW1 France. So I want to put some of that material up, to show how I would convert it.

I'm still working on my zombie game, which still really needs a name. It has been kinda slow going because I haven't had anyone to play with, which makes me lose momentum and I also can't really playtest anything.

The Conan cartoon thing- if something comes to me I will post about it.

And as for actually playing- My pretty girlfriend ran us through the adventure in the Pathfinder Beginner Box. She was a really good DM and I am so proud of her. It was alot of fun to be able to play- except the young black dragon at the end of the dungeon was a bit overpowered for 4 lowly lvl 1s to be expected to fight.

And now we are gearing up for a really cool Pathfinder pirate themed wavecrawl. The PCs will get their very own pirate ship complete with a crew of scallywags. It is going to be very rowdy and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment