Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Zombie Stats

Ok, so in my QZ Rulez posts I have been going over alot of stuff pretty quickly, and referencing stuff I haven't even written yet- much less posted.  So I figured I should post this little snippet on the stats for some of the Zombies.

The B.R.A.I.N.S. stats are Brawn, Reflexes, Attitude, Intelligence, Nerve,and  Search.

                                  B              R              A              I               N              S

Sloucher                    1*              0*             0              0              0               1*

Twitcher                    1*              2*             0              0            0               2*

Juggernaut                  3*             0*             0              0              0              1*

Thinker                      2*              2*            2*             3*            0               3*

*These are "active" stats, the Zombie will use them as part of its "natural" behavior.  A Sloucher will not use the Attitude stat, and all Zombies are fearless so will have no use for the Nerve stat.

The stats work the same for Survivors as for Zombies. When making a B.R.A.I.N.S. check you roll a number of dice equal to your score in that stat, and you get a number of automatic successes equal to your score as well.

A score of  0 means that when making a check with that ability you roll 1d6 only and get no automatic success.


Comments and questions are welcome. More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment