Saturday, November 26, 2011

Frustrated

There's a bunch of stuff I've been working on recently. Mostly Warhammer type stuff, painting models and building my Mordheim City ruins. But I also have been working on my GTZ rules alot (I'm trying to think of a better name).  So anyway, all this stuff I've been doing is pretty cool, so I would like to take some pictures of it with my camera to post up here. BUT I can't find the stupid little cable that connects my camera to my laptop. It's really starting to get to me. I've looked everywhere and I can't find it. Blah.

So that's why I'm frustrated.

Here is a sketch I did to illustrate  The Masque of the Red Death

2 comments:

  1. Can you remove the memory card and insert it into your computer? That's what I have to do, because my chord no longer works in the newer computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. Couldn't get the card out but I appreciate the advice.

    ReplyDelete